The Thumb Files (Shae's Video Blog)

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Welcome N.C. - Sunday Service

Early morning service at 9am. There was a special welcome for the disciples of North Carolina, and their church minister gave the lesson in Cuban Spanglish. It was entertaining, though I admit to still having trouble following the message sometimes. I get the gist of it, but most of my spiritual food is coming from my own times with God. I really miss the lessons in my home church, the Turning Point.

I helped cook lunch again, and enjoyed the fruits of my labor once everyone else had been served. Mmm…I’ll miss Comenzano.

After lunch, the others headed to the school while I took a much needed nap. Things were beginning to get crazy, and I could tell the following week would put my lessons with the HOPE school teachers on hold. I was right.

No comments: