The Thumb Files (Shae's Video Blog)

Monday, August 6, 2007

Happy B-Day, Jar-Jar Bro!

It’s my brother Jaron’s birthday today. Happy B-Day, Jar-Jar-Bro! How young are you now? I won’t give it away to the whole world, hehehe. I have to say how great it’s been to get to know you more the past few years. You’ve been a great friend to me, and an inspiration. Thanks for continuing to strive to be a better man, and for always supporting my dreams and giving me encouragement to keep up the hard work. You’re an incredibly talented man, and a dreamer. Thanks for sharing your passion with me. It’s contagious. I hope your birthday is special, memorable, and filled with hope for your future. As for my day, it was pretty relaxing. I wanted to call my brother, but didn’t have the right number in my planner. Without internet access today, I’ll just have to wait until tomorrow. So, I just did a lot of planning, organizing, preparing, and chatting with friends I could reach back home. Wow, I miss everyone more and more.

No comments: